Since taking over Garston Motors in 2013, the Lebada family really wanted to make a difference in our community!
For our very first donation, Garston Motors donated $9,000 to MorningStar Family Ministries. MorningStar runs a local group home for troubled youth North of Cambridge and helps building group homes in less fortunate countries. Our donation helped to build a great community home!
In August and September of 2014, we were able to donate $9,500 to the Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region! This local women’s shelter provides emergency services for women and children in our local area.
In 2015, Garston Motors was able to proudly support SEVERAL charities in our area!
- Reach One, Touch One Ministries
In May of 2015 we donated $6,500 to Reach One, Touch One Ministries to help support the elderly in third world countries.
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
In November of 2015 we donated $6,000 to the Make-a-Wish Foundation of South Western Ontario!
In 2016, we really ramped up our donations! We were able to support NINE local charities!!!
- MorningStar Family Ministries – a local group home for fostering youth
- KidsAbility – a centre for child development
- Make-a-Wish Foundation – make wishes for ill children come true
- Ronald McDonald House – providing support for those with children in medical distress
- Doctors Without Borders – assisting with the protection of doctors in troubled areas throughout the world
- One4Another International – providing medical care to those in third world countries
- Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region – providing emergency support to women and children in Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo.
This year, we have proudly supported the following:
- One4Another International
- MorningStar Family Ministries
- Women’s Crisis Services of Waterloo Region
- Argus Residence for Young People